Tune InView full schedule
Latest News From The Real Housewives of New Jersey
Teresa Giudice Reveals Why This Was “One of the Hardest Seasons Ever” of The Real Housewives of New Jersey
To say it’s been a difficult few years for Teresa Giudice would be an understatement. Since being released from federal prison in…
The Real Housewives of New Jersey are back and no piece of furniture is safe. Get ready for another season of hijinks, intense…
It has been eight months since The Real Housewives of New Jersey’s Joe Guidice entered New Jersey’s Fort Dix Correctional…
About The Real Housewives of New Jersey
Coming up this season:
• From Jersey to the Hamptons and Jamaica, the ladies will weather the storm as this season proves that having fun in the sun is not always as easy as it seems.
• As Teresa prepares herself and her daughters for her husband’s future, she simultaneously is faced with cheating rumors and lingering tension within the group.
• Melissa is on the brink of celebrating her 40th birthday, and while her career is booming, she still thinks one thing is missing from her perfect family.
• Margaret is forced to revisit repercussions from a legal battle while struggling with her mother’s decision to start a new chapter. And a jab at Teresa’s alleged affair leads to new tension among the ladies.
• Dolores questions her future with David and must make the ultimate decision about their relationship. Meanwhile, after a heated argument with Jackie, the women are forced to pick sides.
• Jackie opens up to her friends and family about her eating disorder in hopes to become an advocate for others. With her newfound sense of self, she learns to advocate for herself amongst the other ladies.
• Jennifer undergoes a major physical transformation that has her feeling as confident as ever; but after her daughter and friends accuse her of acting like a bully, she is left feeling rattled.
• Freshly divorced Danielle continues to clash with Margaret, putting her relationship with Teresa on the chopping block.