The year 2020 certainly got off to a rough start, not only for us regular folk but for the ultra-rich too. Volatile markets meant that quite a few dropped off Forbes’ billionaires list. Still, the richest of the rich have nothing to complain about. Among these, who is the richest woman of 2020? Let’s find out. All figures are given in U.S. dollars and were up-to-date as of April 27, 2020.
20. Blair Parry-Okeden: $8.5 billion
SEE ALSO: The 20 richest people in the world in 2020.
19. Lu Zhongfang: $8.7 billion
18. Massimiliana Landini Aleotti & family: $9.0 billion
17. Christy Walton: $9.3 billion
16. Kirsten Rausing: $10.6 billion
15. Iris Fontbona & family: $12.3 billion
14. Kwong Siu-hing: $12.7 billion
13. Abigail Johnson: $12.9 billion
RELATED: Genius career advice from the most powerful women in the world.