It might still be fall, but winter and ski season are almost upon us. And for those of us who love nothing more than hitting the slopes in Canada, Conde Nast Traveller has listed two Canadian resorts that their readers rank among the best in the world. So, if you’re planning your next winter vacay, you might want to check these out before heading to the mountains.
The two best ski resorts in North America are located in British Columbia
Topping the list of the best ski resorts in North America, Whistler Blackcomb in British Columbia is at number one. The resort nabbed a satisfaction score of 88.37, beating out resorts in Aspen and Vermont. The other spot on the list was also in British Columbia, with the Okanagan Valley’s Big White receiving a score of 87.42.
The scores are based on the 2022 Readers’ Choice Awards, with the percentages representing overall average levels of satisfaction.
For the full list of the best ski resorts in North America, check out the top 10 below:
- Whistler Blackcomb, British Columbia, Canada. Score 88.37.
- Snowmass, Colorado, USA. Score 87.61.
- Aspen Mountain, Colorado, USA. Score 87.50.
- Big White, British Columbia, Canada. Score 87.42.
- Whitefish Mountain Resort, Montana, USA. Score 87.30.
- Waterville Valley, New Hampshire, USA. Score 87.27.
- Smugglers’ Notch, Vermont, USA. Score 86.78.
- Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, USA. Score 86.01.
- Aspen Highlands, Colorado, USA. Score 85.35.
- Sun Valley, Idaho, USA. Score 85.26.