Whether you’re ready to propose, waiting for a proposal or already married and simply like to look at other people’s ring fingers, these baubles will blow your minds. That’s because these aren’t your average engagement rings but, rather, the fanciest things ever to grace the perfectly manicured hand of a famous person.
Diamonds may be a girl’s best friend but just like IRL, some friendships grow apart. And while some relationships last forever, some of these engagements and marriages didn’t. But that’s OK. These rings, from least to most expensive and in Canadian dollars, are still a thing to behold.
20. Ariana Grande ($120,000)
For more mind-blowing price tags, don't miss the 100 most expensive things in the world.
19. Katharine McPhee ($194,000)
18. Lala Kent ($194,000)
For more on their engagement, read what the cast has been up to since season 6 wrapped.
17. Salma Hayek ($340,000)
16. Pippa Middleton ($340,000)
15. Lady Gaga ($522,000)
RELATED: You may also like the most expensive shoes in the world.
14. Jennifer Aniston ($647,000)
13. Sofia Vergara ($647,000)
11. Amal Clooney ($971,000)
10. Carrie Underwood ($1.04 million)
9. Khloe Kardashian ($1.1 million)
8. Kim Kardashian ($1.69 million)
7. Paris Hilton ($2.6 million)
6. Ciara ($2.6 million)
5. Catherine Zeta-Jones ($3.24 million)
4. Blake Lively ($3.27 million)
3. Beyoncé ($6.47 million)
2. Elizabeth Taylor ($11.4 million)
1. Mariah Carey ($12.95 million)
Can you imagine what her dress would've cost? It surely would've ranked among these most expensive dresses of all time.