Canada is blessed with an abundance of natural attractions. Oceans, mountains, and… waterfalls. No matter where you live in our great big country, you’re likely within driving distance of a spectacular cascade. From coast to coast, these are Canada’s must-see waterfalls.
1. Shannon Falls – Shannon Falls Provincial Park, BC
Need another excuse to get over there? The Toronto to Vancouver, BC journey on the Canadian is one of the best train trips you can take in Canada.
2. Montmorency Falls – Quebec City, Quebec
3. Pissing Mare Falls – Gros Morne National Park, Newfoundland
Checking out Gros Morne National Park is one of our top things to do in every province and territory in Canada.
4. Albion Falls – Hamilton, Ontario
If you feel like a drive across Canada, you may also be interested in these Canadian road trips you need to take at least once.
5. Athabasca Falls – Jasper National Park, Alberta
6. Maligne Canyon – Jasper National Park, Alberta
7. Della Falls – Strathcona Provincial Park, BC
8. Panther Falls – Banff National Park, Alberta
RELATED: 20 of the most beautiful Canadian cities to live in.
9. Nailicho (Virginia Falls) – Nahanni National Park Reserve, NWT
10. Helmcken Falls – Wells Gray Provincial Park, BC
11. Alexander Falls – Whistler, BC
12. Brandywine Falls – Brandywine Falls Provincial Park, BC
RELATED: 20 underrated Canadian towns you should totally visit.
13. Chatterbox Falls – Princess Louisa Inlet, BC
14. Dawson Falls – Wells Gray Provincial Park, BC
15. Bridal Veil Falls – Bridal Veil Falls Provincial Park, BC
16. Englishman River Falls – Englishman River Falls Provincial Park, BC
RELATED: 17 amazing things to do in Canada before you die.
17. Takakkaw Falls – Yoho National Park, BC
18. Kakabeka Falls – Oliver Paipoonge, Ontario
19. Easach Ban Waterfall – Nova Scotia
20. Niagara Falls – Niagara Falls, Ontario
Speaking of Niagara Falls, test your knowledge and see if you know all 15 of these little-known facts about the world's top tourist attractions.