A Giveaway to End February Finance Month!
February is Finance Month and SLICE has been getting you in the mood to get on your taxes and RRSPs with a month of Til Debt Do Us Part marathons every Sunday. (Don't miss the final Til Debt bonanza, this Sunday from 10am ET/8am PT to 12am ET/9pm PT.)
And, to cap off the month, slice.ca has copies of the 2010 Til Debt Do Us Part Life Planner, published by the show's producers. The planner offers day-by-day, step-by-step strategies, including:
- monthly worksheets for planning and goal setting
- new weekly financial tips
- space to track your variable spending
- updates from show participants, and
- an agenda with both week-at-a-glance and month-at-a-glance views.
For your chance to win one, answer the following question and send your answer to email@example.com: Send us the names of TWO of the participants who took part in the slice.ca exclusive series, Where Are They Now? (HINT: Visit slice.ca/tildebt.)
If you're not lucky enough to win a copy, don't worry! You can buy your copy here. Makes a great gift, too!
(Giveaway Rules and Regs.)