Fall Trends: 9 Shades of Grey
Who said the colour grey had to be drab? Grey pieces are popping up everywhere this season and they’re more sexy and luxurious than ever before. From office wear to casual weekend looks, here’s a few grey pieces that are sure to add a serious dose of style to your wardrobe this fall.
1. Tweed takes on an ultra stylish and contemporary look with this grey dress featuring edgy black leather accents by Club Monaco ($180). The flirty silhouette of this dress makes it the kind of piece that can easily go from day to night.
2. Vintage inspired yet totally modern, this stunning bracelet by J. Crew (US $70) gets its beauty from the unexpected way the crystal clusters mix with the grey resin stone. If you’re rocking a monochromatic look, this piece is sure to add some colour and texture.
3. Add some texture and shine to your look this fall with this sleek, metallic envelope clutch by BCBG Max Azria (US $78).
4. We can’t get enough of this monochromatic look! This lace-patterned skirt by Wilfred ($110) looks gorgeous and totally chic paired with a simple long sleeve grey T-shirt.
5. These soft grey suede pumps by Aldo ($80) provide a nice alternative to your go-to pair of black kitten heels, making them perfect for work or play.
6. Perfect for those crisp fall days, we’re absolutely in love with this grey wool plaid coat by Club Monaco ($389) which features a vintage-inspired shape and black leather trim.
7. This embellished sweater from Topshop ($76) proves that grey and studs are a match made in heaven.
8. Proof that grey is anything but boring, these grey suede and metallic sparkle ankle boots by Vince Camuto (US $149) are fit for a rock star.
9. This textured leather convertible clutch by Marc Jacobs ($400) is the perfect choice for office or weekend. With a studded top handle, this eye-catching bag has an edgy appeal that’s sure to add a pop to your fall outfits.
Simone Paget is a freelance writer and the author of Skinny Dip, a cheeky blog about love, sex, relationships and everything in between. When she’s not writing her heart out, she loves wandering around her city, large cup of coffee in hand, in search of the next great story.
Runway image credit: Getty images