Can a Girl Ask a Guy Out First?
Ask a Guy: Can a girl ask a guy out first?
A: Do it more, do it often. Taking a chance is sexy.
- Trevor, 25, Marketing Coordinator, sketch comedy writer/performer, single
A: Sure. That’s fine. Bring it on.
- Mike, 31, Marketing Consultant, married
A: Kind of a turn-off. If I’m interested I’ll do the asking.
- Andy, 29. IT Consultant, single
A: Its great. Though I’ll still open the door and pull out the chair.
- Richard, 32. Events Planner, lives with girlfriend
A: I would say go for it, though if you are putting out the signals and he hasn’t asked you out, there may be something wrong. Something like: he doesn’t want to go out with you.
- Josh, 28, Model, with girlfriend
A: What are we living in the Dark Ages? Of course that’s OK. There’s something sexy about a confident woman who doesn’t wait around to be courted by the prince. Women have made strides in so many areas, why shouldn’t they go after what they want?
- Rod, 32, Fireman, married, baby on the way