What if a woman makes more money than the guy?
Ask a Guy: What if she makes more money than the guy?
A: The same way guys handle it when they make more than the girl. Let us pay for some things, but don’t stress this one - our egos aren’t that fragile.
- Trevor, 25, Marketing Coordinator, sketch comedy writer/performer, single
A: With a Platinum card.
- Mike, 31, Marketing Consultant, married
A: Who cares. Split it I suppose.
- Andy, 29. IT Consultant, single
A: Split it. When it comes to booze the guy should always carry his weight. Dinner is a different story.
- Richard, 32. Events Planner, lives with girlfriend
A: Most guys worth their salt understand that it’s the 21st century. It’s not uncommon for women to earn more scratch than men. It certainly would never be a shot at my ego if a woman offered to pick up the tab. Why would it? I just saved some cash.
- Rod, 32, Fireman, married, baby on the way